Fazl began because of our desire to help provide for orphaned and destitute children in India and to support women in need in our community. Since 2016, Fazl has become a safe place for women and widows, along with fulfilling our mission to give to the children. However, over the years, we've also reached out to those beyond our Sock Circles. During the second wave of COVID that devastated India, we helped feed 650 families by giving out 15,000 kgs of food, and currently, with your support, we're doing relief work to aid flood victims in our region.
Fazl continues to support women and children, but through our work as a social enterprise, we've seen that there are more people who need help than we can provide for through Fazl alone, and so, the Fazl Foundation was born.
Join Us & Receive a Welcome Gift
With your monthly gift of $30 you will receive one pair of luxuriously cozy Fazl Socks.
With a gift of $100/month you will receive a gorgeous set of Fazl Socks, Hat and Mittens as a Thank You and a reminder of how you're helping to give life changing opportunities to children, women, and communities in India.
We're so appreciative for your generosity!
How we Make a Difference:
- Providing for more orphaned and destitute children, especially working to ensure more children receive an education
- Fundraising to build a school and a dorm
- Supporting Change Makers, the leaders who make the good stuff happen
- Empowering micro-businesses
- Relief Work and coming alongside those in crises
- Uplifting more women and widows
For additional details, please see The Fazl Society for more information.